Empire Partner Foundation
- The Empire Partner Foundation Tech Hub is a non-profit organisation that was started by a group of young South Africans.
- Our goal is to build South Africa, and eventually the continent of Africa, by solving key challenges through tech.
- The Empire Partner Foundation has launched multiple activities to achieve their goal in building Africa in Tech.
EPF Tech hub
- We have a wide range of technologies at EPF Tech hub that support Africa’s progress and development.
- As a technology community, we promote innovative thinking.
- We bring people together with similar interests, but with a focus on technology to create an environment that enables both individuals and businesses to thrive.
- We support the progress and development of Africa with technology.
- The incubation hub is an opportunity for the winning hackathon teams to build a tech start up around their winning solutions from the hackathons.
- We believe that the solutions our country needs lie in its youth, therefore we pride ourselves on developing young entrepreneurs with radical ideas and disruptive solutions that are innovative and sustainable
EPF Tech Fund
- The EPF Tech Fund is a privately managed Venture Capital Company.
- The investors in the fund are companies that are committed to future-proofing Africa by investing in youth-led technology solutions that are scalable across the continent.
- We look for high-growth, high-impact businesses able to deliver exceptional returns along with sustained socio-economic impact.